How To Avoid DUI Charge
You want to Avoid DUI charges tonight (and always). Fortune Magazine says 111.3 million people watched last year’s Super Bowl. When we watch the big game with friends we may need a ride. Do NOT drink and drive. Here are the top DUI locations for Tampa. If you are charged with a DUI, call a lawyer ASAP Call (813) 222-2220. Before you even start drinking decide how you will get back home. Then you are thinking clearly and you can choose your best option: designate one person to take everyone home, use tow-to-go, take a taxi, use Uber, Lyft maybe even staying where you are.
What is Important?
You want to enjoy the game but you don’t want to make your life a mess. A DUI Charge is very expensive. The costs include:
- lost wages,
- court costs,
- bail costs,
- defense costs,
- if you are adjudicated the increase in insurance costs,
- sometimes costs associated with education,
- time getting booked
- time in court
- time negotiating how to get back and forth to work or groceries or picking up kids
- time learning about the charge
- time deciding what attorney to hire
- time away from family and friends
- stress of the DUI stop with the police
- stress of being booked into the jail
- stress of court proceedings
- stress loss of driving
- stress of loss of work
You should do everything you can to Avoid a DUI charge. If you still need a DUI attorney, we are ready to help. Casey Ebsary is an expert DUI attorney. Call him (813) 222-2220.
To find out what we say about avoiding DUI charges at other prime times: