DUI School in Hillsborough County, Tampa, Florida, is a mandatory requirement for individuals charged with DUI offenses. To enroll, participants should register in the county where they live, work, or attend school, adhering to specific guidelines unless granted an exception. The enrollment process offers flexibility, allowing individuals to register online, in person at the DUI School, or through mail-in registration.
Positive identification, such as a Driver License, Florida ID Card, work ID, or Military ID, is essential during enrollment, along with pertinent documents like a readable copy of the DUI arrest affidavit, traffic crash report, breath test and/or urine or blood test results, and an original lifetime driving record, required for the state where the participant last held a driver’s license. For detailed information and enrollment, individuals can visit the official Hillsborough County Florida School website at https://www.duicounterattack.org/OnlineRegistration.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) are also available on the site to provide additional clarity about the process, requirements, and other relevant details. It’s important to follow the outlined procedures and present the necessary documentation to fulfill the obligations successfully.
Where to attend DUI School?
- Enrollees must register in the county where they live, work, or attend school, unless an exception has been granted.
- Enrollment may be done on the Internet, in person, or via mail-in registration.
- For enrollment please present proof of positive identification (a picture ID is required such as a Driver License, Florida ID Card, work ID or Military ID).
- A readable copy of the DUI arrest affidavit or traffic crash report. results of breath test and/or urine or blood test, and an original lifetime driving record are necessary for the evaluation.
- The lifetime driving record is required for the state where you last held a driver license.
- Here is a link to the official Hillsborough County Florida DUI School website.
- Here are a few more frequently asked questions / FAQ